Active Solution is looking for the experienced candidates for the position: Sales Engineer
What We Can Offer:
- 13th Salary.
- An attractive basic salary plus a generous company bonus scheme.
- Healthcare plan for employees.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and truly friendly environment.
- Oversea training Course for acquiring new Knowledge.
What Will You Do:
- The Sales Engineer to be based in Vung Tau or HCM.
- Responsible for Marine/Port/Construction, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation products technical support.
- Key performance:
- Provide customer service and technical support to the customers with the aim to improve their productivity level.
- Site survey/ inspection as per company assignment.
- Support technical enquiries from customers, assist them to offer productive solution.
- Recommend suitable technological solutions to meet customers’ requirements if possible.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and engineering design team to understand customer requirements, and to promote business.
- Carry out marketing programs to existing and prospective customers to inform of current and new products and services Development and Sales of engineered solutions to meet the customer & industry specific needs.
- Provision of sound technical advice on Marine Systems or Mechanical products to internal and external customers.
- Keep informed of product and market developments & trends.
- Ensure the safe, timely and technically acceptable provision of proposals.
- Liaise with design and manufacturing team during the supply &/or delivery of products to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure projects/orders meet both company and customer requirements and details are effectively communicated.
- Seek continual self-improvement & represent the company in a professional manner
- Assist and keep other business units of Active Solution informed of prospective opportunities that may be relevant to them.
- Review of customer Request for Quotations, and development of technical proposals.
- Conducting presentations to Customers if necessary.
- Flexibility in working hours to meet the needs of the division.
- Preparing site reports to Management.
- Others task is assigned by Management.
What You Are Good At:
- Appropriate Qualification in Engineering, Sales and related experience.
- At least 3 years’ of marine/port/general construction experience preferably with Knowledge of the application of technical principles and techniques in design and production, marine design/construction.
- Excellent in analytical skills, strong organizational and interpersonal, good communication, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to converse in English.
- Strong lateral thinking, problem solving and advanced analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to priorities tasks and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to handle a complex work environment and multitask.
- Understanding of contract formation and contract management.
- Computer skills including proficiency Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel upon request.
Interest candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in English to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2019.
Kindly state the Subject of Email: CV_ Full Name_ Sales Engineer