Parker’s C Series check valves are designed for uni-directional flow control of critical fluids and gases.
Check Valve,Poppet Valve – C Series
Parker’s C Series Check Valves are designed as a compact, inline check valve. These check valves provide uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases. To help prevent improper installation, all check valves have a flow arrow label with the valve’s crack pressure rating permanently attached. The availability of a wide range of seat materials provide the system designer a variety of uses over a standard, general purpose check valve.
• Oil and Gas
• Pulp and paper
• Resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design
• Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
• 100% factory tested for both crack and reseat
• Cracking pressures include:
1/3, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 psi.
• Port connections include male and female NPT, CPI™, A-LOK®, UltraSeal, VacuSeal, BSP, SAE and Seal-Lok®
• Heat code traceability
• Test Panels
• Back Flow Preventers