Parker Autoclave’s pre-cut, coned-and-threaded tube nipples are provided in various sizes and lengths for rapid make-up. These are to be used with Parker Autoclave medium pressure valves and fittings for a secure connection.
Cone and Thread Tube Nipples, Medium Pressure, 20,000 psi
Parker Autoclave’s medium pressure cone and thread tube nipples are designed for use with Parker Autoclave fittings and valves. These cone and thread tube nipples are rated up to 20,000 PSI (1379 BAR). These manufactured, high quality tube nipples are for rapid system installation make-up.
Parker Autoclave supplies pre-cut, coned-and-threaded nipples in various sizes and lengths for Autoclave high pressure valves and fittings. In addition to the standard lengths listed in the catalog, nipples are available in any custom length. Consult factory for further details.
Note: Caution should be exercised when selecting medium pressure nipples since two series are available: 15000 psi (1034.16 bar) and 20000 psi (1379 bar).
• Oil and Gas
• Working pressures to 20,000 psi (1379 bar)
• Pre-cut cone and thread connections designed to permit rapid installation
• Tubing sizes are 1/4″, 3/8″, 9/16″, 3/4″, and 1-1/2″
• Tube nipples are manufactured from cold worked 316 stainless steel
• Operating temperatures from -423ºF (-252ºC ) to 1200ºF (649ºC)
• Available in special materials
• Stock nipple lengths from 3.0″ (76.2 mm) to 12.0″ (304.8 mm)
• Medium Pressure Test Panels
• Offshore Skid Panels
• Chemical Injection
• Medium Pressure Gas Systems