Alfa Laval, the leading manufacturer of efficient plate heat exchangers, is no stranger to the unique and demanding semiconductor manufacturing industry. We have been present in the industry since the late 1960s.
We work directly with the industry leaders and innovators to design and provide efficient heat exchangers. Our gasketed plate heat exchanger solutionscan be designed for your specific clean build and process applications.
Alfa Laval’s plate heat exchanger gaskets are designed for use with either titanium or stainless steel plates. Our vast range of gasket options and sizes allow for easy customization to meet your operating demands.
- QP Silastic: Silastic gaskets are the highest purity gasket solution available.
- NBR: Gives an oil resistant gasket material combining good oil and solvent resistance.
- FEPM: These gaskets have excellent chemical resistance.
- EPDM and EPDMP: These gaskets have a resistance to water, steam, salt solutions, acids and alkalies.
- Viton®: Made of a special fluorocarbon material for use with high temperature steam applications.
Caterpillar (CAT), MTU, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, MAN B&W, Deutz and other major engine manufacturers use plate heat exchanger technology, mostly Plate Heat Exchangers that are OEM supplied by Alfa Laval. The average engine uses a plate pack of ore than 30 plate heat exchangers; that means a lot of gaskets. SECO is your source for OEM Genuine Alfa Laval gaskets. For fast delivery, Separation Equipment stocks the most commonly used plate heat exchanger gaskets for the Caterpillar & MTU engine sets.