Parker Autoclave’s low pressure tubing is capable of operating to 15,000 psi (1034 bar) and range in size from 1/16″ to 1/2″ tube size. Standard tubing is available in 316 and 304 stainless steel.
Tubing, Autoclave Series – 15,000 psi
Parker Autoclave’s low pressure tubing utilizes the proven Speed Bite connection. A low pressure package can be designed with Parker Autoclave tubing and a fitting that utilizes a single ferrule compression sleeve for systems up to 15,000 PSI (1034 BAR). This connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance, in a variety of liquid or gas service applications.
• Oil and Gas
• Tubing sizes are 1/16, 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″
• Tubing is manufactured from annealed stainless steel
• Operating temperatures from 0°F (-17.8°C ) to 650°F (343°C)
• Stock tubing lengths from 20 to 26.5 foot (6 to 8 meters)
• Special material and special length tubing available
• Fluid Handling Systems
• Skid Panel Fabricators
• Test Panels
• Medium Pressure Systems